EMTA Corporate Bond Forum (NYC)
EMTA CORPORATE BOND FORUM
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Sponsored by BNP Paribas
Marriott Marquis Hotel
1535 Broadway (at 45th Street)
New York City
Topics will include:
- What are the key drivers of EM corporate bond performance near- and medium- term, and what are the risks?
- Is credit re-pricing done in the aftermath of the Russian sanctions, or is there more to come?
- Are corporate credit fundamentals improving or deteriorating in the major EM economies?
- How will the Brazilian election outcome impact appetite for bonds, corporate earnings and new issuance?
- What are investors' expectations for infrastructure and project bond issuance following Mexican energy and infrastructure reforms?
- What is the outlook for EM corporate earnings outlook for 2014 and what issues do speakers recommend
3:45 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
Current Prospects for the EM Corporate Bond Market
David Spegel (BNP Paribas) – Moderator
Anne Milne (Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
Jamie Nicholson (Credit Suisse)
Jonathan Prin (JPMorgan Asset Management)
Katherine Renfrew (TIAA-CREF)
Attendance is complimentary for EMTA Members. The registration fee for non-members is US$695.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT